Wednesday 15 August 2007

Dr. Dolittle 5

I was back on this "straight to DVD" movie today, playing one of the paparazzi. Once again, it was another beautiful day. Waiting for the bus in Kerrisdale... Our holding tent... There were only 12 background performers working today. Nice looking area... A dog belonging to one of the crew... The circus... A familiar face, Herb! Stacy was our wrangler today. Check out the location of our scene. It's the Casa Mia Mansion! The view from the backyard... It's ironic because Karen and I drove by the front of this house on our way to the airport yesterday and we wondered how it looked beyond it's gates. A few hours later, I got my call time and was told the shoot would take place at this house! Pretty funny, eh? The pool boy... The rest of the paparazzi... Chillin' by the swimming pool... Fran... Such a pimpin' crib... Fran was our prop advisor for all the cameras we were using. Looks like one of us found a good spot to relax. LOL!!! "Aaahhh yes, this is the life." "Rest and relaxation..." Can you see me in the reflection? Herb chatting with Adele... A few shots of a plane landing at the airport... The mansion is actually quite old. It was built in 1932! Adele was standing in again. I finally got a shot of a big airplane landing on the runway. Stacy was so funny. While she was at holding, Stacy actually started to worry about us, so she decided to check up on us only to find us by the pool enjoying the sun. LOL!!! The production's Set Decorator prepares a few patio lanterns as a plane passes by in the distance. I thought we could use a bit of shade, so I installed the table's umbrella. It was my turn to look silly. "Thanks Stacy." We were wrapped after 6 hours. It was time to go home to my small apartment. LOL!!! The officer in charge of traffic control... "Now, where the hell's that shuttle?" LOL!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude, i tried calling you but i got the wrong number now, did u change your phone? call me when u got a minute. joc