Tuesday 14 August 2007

Karen's Trip to Vancouver (Day 6)

The day had finally come for Karen to start packing. I tried very hard to fight back the tears. LOL!!! Rich lent us his truck, so I took Karen to Lynn Canyon. I wanted to take her to the free suspension bridge of North Vancouver. It was pretty busy! The view of the river below... Karen was scared at first, but she managed to get across in one piece. On the other end... It was time to go back and pick up Rich from work. Someone's ass!!! Who does it belong to? Getting closer... Target acquired.Karen... I began to realize that Karen has the same pose in many of the photos. LOL!!! Here she is checking out the sign for the dangers of the park... Posing with me... That's the building Rich is working on right now. Karen spotted someone familiar up there. "There he is," she said. There's the dumbass himself in the red shirt! Here he comes... The plumber in training... We went back to Lonsdale Quay Market again for something to eat. Karen withdrawing cash from the ATM... A view from inside the market... The view of the harbour outside... Downtown Vancouver... Lonsdale Quay Market A tugboat... Karen bought us some Fish & Chips and we had Pavlova for dessert again! Here Rich is getting sick and tired of me taking pictures... LOL, what a dumbass!!! It was really sunny today. After making a pit stop at Rich's place, we dropped him off at his other job at Safeway. We passed by Kevin's place to say, "hi." This was the first time they've seen each other since they met in the Philippines last December. Karen wanted to check out a beach, so I took her to one. LOL!!! "Whoa..., oohhh..., is that an angel I see?" Nope, it's just Karen. Proceed with the rest of the photos, please. Now, what is she doing? We'll return to her later. In the meantime look, a sailboat. A freighter ship... Aaahhh, that's what Karen was up to. There were a few nude dudes around us, but I wasn't interested in photographing them. LOL!!! I did take a shot of us with the timer on my camera. Eventually, we arrived at the airport and we said our "goodbyes". I don't know what I'm going to do now without my verbal punching bag. "Come back soon, Karen and feel free to stay at Rich's place again." LOL!!! "It's always fun to hang out with you, BOBO and yes, you will be missed. Shut up!!!" Karen pulled her luggage, walked through the doors, and then... she was gone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bobo... I knew you would miss me, but now that you put it in writing everyone will know how much. Thanks for taking all the pictures and taking me good care of me... Love you lots, Karen