Tuesday 21 August 2007

Kaya

I was back on this MTV television series again. Here's a photo of our holding in one of the ballrooms at the Holiday Inn. It was so empty this morning, we weren't sure if we were in the right place. LOL!!!See Krista, I wasn't alone. Kim, one of the Production Assistants was there keeping me company. Walking towards the first location of our shoot... We shot right in front of Nina's work, so I popped my head in to say, "Hello." She was sporting a new hairdo. Posing in front of my newsstand... Mike and the rest of the paparazzi... Nina's co-worker, Elizabeth and me (doing an impression of Autobot Blurr)... Now, that's better. Lousia! Playing a newsstand vendor... Rob the Gaffer, hard at work... Some people hardly working... When I returned to our holding, the rest of the background performers had already arrived! Paul was there. Posing with Adiam..., Charlene..., And Jesslyn... Hey, a little closer and our lips would have touched! Check it out, it's Lloyd! I haven't worked with him since our days on "Dungeon Siege". I didn't even recognize him at first because he chopped off his long hair! Drinking some coffee now... Hayley played one of the supermodels. Guess who I bumped into again? Michelle!!! Lindsay... Simon... Olivani... Ezra performing a few stalls for my camera... Whoa! Herb posing with Jade, who blinked in this shot. Damn it, I didn't notice it earlier! Caleb came by to visit some friends. I ran into Russell! His office was right by our location! Jade demonstrating his dance moves... Lining-up for lunch... Louisa again... Jade and Trevor... Lloyd crossing the street... Walking back to work, towards the Caprice... We shot a scene that was supposed to take place at the popular Les Deux Cafe in Los Angeles. It was a fun day. I saw a lot of familiar faces and worked with a bunch of hotties. LOL!!!

1 comment:

Herbert said...

Nice job with the pics. Keep it up.