Wednesday 29 August 2007

Gone to Kits...

I went down to Kitsilano today to visit a few friends. I dropped by Jocelyn and Al's place first, to pick-up their copy of "Daywatch" and to see how their moving out was going.They're moving to a new place at the end of the month. I thought I'd take a few last shots of their place for their memoires. Here's Maribel and her kids helping out in the packing. I didn't help with any of the packing, but I did eat some watermelon, an apple strudel, and drink some flat Coke. LOL!!! Thanks, Joce. Later, I walked over to Kleider Studios to see Alex and Veronique. Here's a few shots of Alex's knee after his surgery. He had to get a few torn ligaments repaired. Actually, he almost died on the operating table after some complications from the anesthesia!!! But things are all good now. Here's Chewy, who should have been named "Vader" because he's such a bad boy. LOL!!! We all went down to Tatlows for dinner. It looked like they got a new sign installed. I ordered the Broiler Bar New York Striploin and Alex shared the Seafood Chowder with me. The chowder was awesome! I'm going back there for more.

No comments: