Wednesday 29 August 2007

The Canucks' New Jersey

The Vancouver Canucks unveiled their new jersey at GM Place this afternoon. My initial reaction when I saw it was of utter disappointment. I thought, "Whatever... This is what we've all been waiting for?!?" In my opinion, the new look is pretty lame and boring. Get rid of that frackin' whale already! They should have just gone with the "vintage" look or better yet, the old "Canucks Skate". I've always been a fan of that jersey, plus they went to the Stanley Cup Finals twice wearing that logo! I never did buy the last "orca" jersey and I won't be running to the store to buy this one either. See, just look how good Linden looked wearing the "skate" jersey below. Aaahhh... yes, those were the good ol' days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry vancity. UGLY NEW JERSEY

colours are decent..but seriously. GET RID OF THE 'VANCOUVER'

we know its vancouver..we see the logo..we dont'need the spelling.!

go LEAFS!

good luck in the season canucks..hope to see you in the FInals :)

Unknown said...

just like the leaf fan above me i think the same the big c is a rip off of the habs ...canucks? canadians? why copy the c logo?!

i really hope johnny canuck lumberjack guy comes to town and i'll switch the bandwagon from a leaf fan (used to live in barrie, now i'm on vancouver's isalnd)to a a canucks fan just get rid of the whale it looks weak. i bet if the management did change the whale to the skate again the team would go further into the playoffs