Thursday 9 August 2007

the L word

I worked on this show in the afternoon and took a stroll through the circus."Hhhmmm, I wonder who's using this trailer?" Oh my goodness, it's Thomas Bradshaw!!! He had a speaking role in one of the scenes today and check it out, his trailer had it's own shower too! "Drip, drip, drip..." Congratulating the Incredible Hulk Hogan... LOL!!! His trailer had it's own entertainment system... And a bottle of water. Thomas Bradshaw sitting on the lap of luxury... Congratulations once again, I'm very proud of you Thomas. Michele reading the call sheet... I met her for the first time today and apparently she's a fan of my blog. Yay!!! I worked with Aylin again! Sabine and Nikola... Sanjini and Sabine heavily in discussion... Sanjini never even had to work today! Our holding tent... Thomas played a security guard working on a movie set. Check it out, a limousine parked in our tent!?!?! I bumped into Terry from "Iron Road"!!! Today was funny. Sabine and I had to play extras coming out of crafties in the scene. What a stretch on our acting abilities, eh? LOL!!!

No comments: