Friday 17 August 2007

Smallville

I woke up this morning to sound of these guys working outside. It looked like they were replacing one of the telephone poles. One of the guys was working a chainsaw! Another dude was hitting the pole with a hammer. I guess it was a good thing that these guys were making so much noise because I got a sudden call to go to set. Yay! Tracie was working today. Here's Jody eating... Bryce listening to his iPod, while Jody does a little bit of creeping behind him... Nishka eating an apple... I just noticed her eyes, her shirt, and the apple are all a shade of green! Bryce modelling... Elena, probably the first Macedonian I have ever met... Here she is posing like the Japanese... LOL!!! Jody turned the tables on me. (shot taken by Tracie) Posing with Miss Statuesque... Geoff working on his computer again... I met Jesslyn for the first time today. Here she is grabbing a small bite to eat... LOL!!! A few shots now of our holding... Check out Jesslynn posing. Paul was working too! Here's Nishka again, wearing some scrubs for the next scene... Posing with Elena... Our day was pretty fun. They had a bunch of us coupled up to do some "canoodling" for our scene at the Talon. LOL!!! "Oh Kevin, save me!!!" I got wrapped after 3 hours, but made sure to stop by the crafties table before I left. Here's Kevin picking something out to eat... When I got home, the new telephone pole was already up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how stupid this morning was. You are a precious Keystone gem. And look! Kevin H and Paul D! I like them. - Krista

Anonymous said...

I love how you always document the day. And you are funny! Now return that head of yours so the implants, yeah all three can be extracted.
see you soon. Nishka