Saturday 11 August 2007

Karen's Trip to Vancouver (Day 3)

The sun had risen on Karen's third day on the westcoast, a Spartan opened the door to a new dawn.He wore the crimson robe..., Scouted the Fields of Washington..., And ascertained there was no danger. The location was secure. Willy on the computer and Shellaine still asleep... "Good morning you guys!" Karen all prepared to fulfill the day's objectives... One more shot of the Spartan dawning his crimson robe... Big thanks again to Dre, Jackie, and Sonny for letting us sleep over again. Willy backing up to find a parking spot at the mall... Dijon chillin' between my feet... Willy handing over some spending money to Shellaine for her upcoming shopping spree... Location: Alderwood Mall Dijon sporting a new ride... Uh huh... Willy pulling Dijon for a ride in the mall... Open casting call for America's Next Top Model... The woman and the sign-up table... One of my main objectives, Hollister Company... I always make a beeline to their clearance section. LOL!!! I love Alderwood's outdoor mall section. The food fair... The EdRocker looking cool... Now, here's the video of me casing the joint for hotties... Shellaine showing us the purse she bought as Willy stuffs his face... Posing with Karen... There were models dancing in the food fair. I danced with my favourite! Look what I spotted in the parking lot of the outlet stores, a '76 Chevrolet Camaro! It looked all primed up and ready to be painted to like Bumblebee!!! I really want one. The Seattle Premium Outlets, our main objective. It seemed a little more busy than last weekend. I scored big time on this shopping spree. Big time savings, Yahoo!!! MILFs spotted!!! Dijon tired from all the shopping today... We spotted some hot air balloons on the drive home. Dijon was done. LOL!!! After parting with Shellaine and Willy, Karen and I finished off our night by having dinner at Denny's on Broadway.

No comments: