Monday 13 August 2007

the L word

I was back on this show again for a second day of continuity and look there's another car parked in our holding tent!Our part of the tent... A familiar face approaches... It's Kevin!!! Stiller and Carla chillin'... Cathy and Geoff working on their laptop computers during the down time... Aylin sporting a new gold Razr... I had to wear a shirt on my head to protect myself from the sun outside. Here I am doing a little posing as Wendy takes shots of me with my camera... "Yeah boy!!!" Now outside... It was a nice place to chill with the beautiful weather we had today. Relaxin' in the grow-op... LOL!!! (I'm just kidding, don't call the police!) The rest of us enjoying the sun... A shot back in holding... It was a good long day for us. I'll probably see the same people again next Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude with that shirt on your head in the tent i suddenly got a flash of johnny depp in fear and loathing in las vegas.
to bad we don't get booked on the same shows more often.

tracie

Anonymous said...

i love kevin stiller. and you are okay also. why am i still at the office? i'm leaving. - krista