Sunday 23 September 2007

Ballin' in Seattle (Day 2)

Fore!!! Damn, check out those leg muscles.It's been a tradition of mine to start the day off at JackieDre's with a unique pose outside their patio. LOL!!! We did some more shopping at the Supermall in Auburn. I feel bad for this mall. It's in need of a serious makeover. Superman in Supermall... Steve & Barry's, the store where I got my $7 cargo shorts. I promised my mom I'd buy her a pair this time. See, a makeover indeed... After shopping, Dre drove us to our main objective of the day. The Puyallup Fair!!! We got lucky when we were lining-up at the ticket booth. This father and his daughter thought Shellaine and I made a cute couple, so they gave us their two extra tickets (worth $10 each). LOL!!! Big thanks to them. "I feel like a BALLER 'cause of the Canadian DOLLAR. All the stores in the States make me wanna HOLLER!" LOL!!! Shellaine holding up the program... It was packed because it was the fair's last day. "Look, Black PNE!" LOL!!! Where the beef was... Jordan and Shellaine waiting in line... Here's a video. Brian and his Turkey Leg... Shellaine got one too. We met up with Kanita and Mark. Shellaine couldn't finish her Turkey Leg, so she shoved it in a Ziploc. I got myself a corn dog. Jordan and I checking out a cow... Getting a shot with the cow's ass... A few more shots of different livestock now... A Miniature Horse... A Dromedary Camel... "I'll see you in Hell." Zebra... Half Zebra, half Donkey...Soap bubbles flying in the air... Mark having a seat... Shellaine and Kanita examine an Apple Wollup... We met up with some more friends. These guys got lucky. This particular stand was just giving away the giant stuffed animals because it was the last day. All you had to do was just play one game. You didn't even have to win. LOL!!! Shellaine and Jordan... This girl's hair reminded me of "Predator". Shellaine and Jordan going for a ride... The girls took me for a ride on the swings. The view from above... "Aaaaaahhh!!!" "Aaaaaahhh!!!" I actually got dizzy from this ride. LOL!!! Dijon's proxy for this trip... Here he is walking Shellaine. Terry and Rhondalei gave me this bear. Thanks, you guys!!! I carried it all night. Shellaine used me as a decoy for this shot. She calls this one "Cotton Candy" because of the guy wearing matching baby blue cowboy boots and belt, but I like to call it "Mexican GQ" . Close your mouth, Dre. LOL!!! Friends Forever... Horsies!!! There were a bunch of horses with my friends' names. LOL!!! Rex Navarette... Rich's ass... Rich's co-worker and landlord... Karvounaris... Willy boy... This horse was sporting the envy of all men. LOL!!! Giving it a little tickle... Jordan pinching it... Jordan posing in front of some wooden sculptures... We should have bought this bench for Willy. These works of art were simply amazing. Chillin' with Shellaine... She bought a new ring. Tired from all the fun... Good night, sweet prince. Thanks again, Dre!!!

1 comment:

Fatty said...

givin jeff kitura a run for his money with those roided out legs ed.-get off the juce man!