Monday 17 September 2007

Smallville

After my audition, I hopped on the Skytrain to get to the "Smallville" studios. Here's a shot of our holding. The baldies of "Smallville" (me and Ryan), the only one missing was Michael Rosenbaum. LOL!!! I surprised Fenix with this shot. Another baldie, Jon! Keystone Extras in the house!!! Nita and Chris chatting...Look it's Victor! Another buddy from "Iron Road"... I was freaking out when I went to the crafties table. They had Krispy Kreme Doughnuts! Oh yeah, baby!!! I love this stuff. Leshon said, "Kapow!!!" Posing in between Snejina and Viviana... I met these two for the first time today. If you watch our episode, you might see the three of us sitting at a table together in the Talon. Lauren was standing in today. Yay!!! Looking serious... Checking out the sides for today's scenes... I got wrapped after 5 hours. "Don't go, Edwin!" said Lauren. And now for some "running" poses... LOL!!! It sure is fun working on this set.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's stormy outside, and i just got 2 "love" letters from my clients, this post made my day, now tell me what episode are you in? and i'll grab another screenshot for you..lol..