Thursday 6 September 2007

Hangin' with the MOMMIETRON 2000...

It was such a beautiful day that the MOMMIETRON 2000 and I hung out downtown. We saw the A&W Root Bear outside of the Dunsmuir & Seymour location, so we got a photo with him. (poor photography, too many shadows)We paid a visit to my background agents at Keystone Extras, so I could recharge my wallet. Here's MOMMIETRON checking out my headshot on the office wall. On the way to the bank, we ran into Ida who recently started working at the Keg Ceasars. "What's up with that church?" Making our way to the waterfront... Walking along Coal Harbour... I wanted to get a shot with the seaplanes in the back, so I took another photo. Construction of the convention centre's extension... We saw Jim Pattison's yacht, the Nova Spirit docked at the marina. We grabbed a bite at Cardero's Restaurant. I bumped into a familiar face who was in town from Calgary, Nat!!! I tried to get a photo with her, but my camera's batteries kept running out, so this is the only shot I have of her. MOMMIETRON wanted a shot with the boats in the marina. Dining on the patio... We ordered the Wok Chicken and the Oyster Burger. For dessert, we shared their award-winning, Torta Milano. The MOMMIETRON liked this place so much that she requested this be the venue for her upcoming birthday. When I returned home, I opened up an email from my agent, Krista. She sent me these photos of them copying the MOMMIETRON 2000. LOL!!! Here's Jen looking at my headshot. Krista... "Hold Fast!" And the last shot with Leah, Derek, and Krista conducting a careful observation... I couldn't stop laughing when I opened the message. Thanks you guys!!!

1 comment:

Qbert455 said...

It was almost like we were staring into the face of greatness...almost.