Sunday 9 September 2007

Sunny Sunday!!!

Earlier this afternoon, I checked out the James Street Cafe & Grill with Willy and Shellaine. Shellaine and I ordered different variations of their Eggs Benedict. "And there she goes..." After eating, Shellaine and I went over to the Coquitlam Ikea to buy some pillows that were on sale. While checking out the showrooms, I ran into Tasha!!! (You know, she did the make-up for Robin Thicke at his most recent performance at GM Place.) I would later be asked to leave by one of the store employees because I had Dijon with me. LOL!!! We're not allowed to bring dogs inside the store because they serve food there. Anyways, after buying the pillows we wanted, Shellaine and I drove to the Wellbrook Winery in Delta. "Get a shot of me on the tractor, Shellaine!" "Yeah, baby!" Shellaine's turn at the wheel... The friendly staff at the shop... They sell fruit wine here! We discovered this place when we participated in Brad Butchard's Lower Mainland Amazing Race this year. It was one of the destinations during the race. When the race was over, Brad awarded us a prize. It turned out to be a $50 gift certificate for this winery! We chose today to cash it in. They had free wine tasting, so we tried out six different bottles. Three table wines... And three dessert wines... There was quite a bit to choose from, but we eventually made our decision. "Start the car!!! Start the car!!!" "Woooooo!!!" The wines they make, can only be purchased here. They're not sold at any other liquor store. The wine choices we made... We'll be back for more. You should check it out, it's well worth the visit. Later in the evening, Todd picked me up at my place and we went to the Studio Collective. Here's Greg and Todd. They just finished doing a scene from "Hurly Burly". This is Craig critiquing them... He's the one in charge of these sessions. I found it very informative, so I'll be attending more of them. Anyone is welcome to come, so just check out the Facebook group page, "Studio Collective" for anymore information.

No comments: