Monday 24 September 2007

Budweiser Commercial (for Ireland)

I got up this morning and headed down to The Blarney Stone to work on this commercial. This was the most wardrobe I've ever brought to set!Man, there were a lot of familiar faces who I haven't seen in a while, like Anthony! Christian... Okay, maybe not Leshon. I did work with him last week. LOL!!! Hey, it's Bombyx! "What's the deal? What's the deal?" he would ask. Posing with Fenix... Marcus and Jen... Getting a shot with Victor... Heather working on a little something... Hayden doing the same... It was pretty chilly in the morning, but Chelsea and I managed to laugh it off. Rockin' with Jade... Launey and Hayden posing in front of one of the sets in Gastown... Grabbing a photo with Carol... Here I am with Travis. He was our 2nd Assistant Director on this shoot. It's always a pleasure to work with this dude. A bunch of us getting some rest inside... I've worked with Kaya on a lot of shows lately. Michael and his nephew, Darren... All of our filming locations were in Gastown. Well probably never see this commercial once it's done, since it's meant for viewers in Ireland. Bombyx chatting with his acting coach... There was a homeless parade that passed by our set. We had to hold off on the shoot for a bit. Lunch time... Inside our holding at The Blarney Stone. Posing in front of the statue of Gassy Jack... Jade and Launey taking a break... We just lounged and enjoyed the sun. I really wish I could do a Coca-Cola commercial. I saw some old buddies of mine from "Iron Road", Matt and Resh. They were just passing by, doing a little sightseeing when they saw our set. LOL!!! A nice shot of Joe chillin' on the patio... In my second wardrobe change... Funny girl, Michele... I met her for the first time today. I call this photo, "Being Jealous of Yasmine's Assets". LOL!!! She was really cool. I met her for the first time as well. Keep an eye out for her in the new movie, "Good Luck Chuck"! Joe getting a shot with Jade sleeping... Posing with Denisa... Leanne getting hand fed before we sign out... LOL!!! I haven't been on set with Jen in over a year. She took a little break from our industry, but I'm glad she's back. The cute couple in no rush to sign out... LOL!!! Andrew hangin' by the pillar... Li Li posing with her refilled bottle of water... Good for you, girl! Everyone's gotta do their part in saving our planet. I had a lot fun today. I worked almost 12 hours and it was awesome being on set together with a lot of old friends.

No comments: