Saturday 15 September 2007

Josh and Carla's Housewarming...

Check it out, I bumped into Colin outside of Pier 1 Imports! I haven't seen this guy for so long. We used to work together at Central Guaranty Trust, 16 years ago! He used to call me, "Arnold" because of my Schwarzenegger impression. LOL!!! After, Shellaine dropped me off at Kleider Studios and I that's when I tried out a new lightsaber! I had to be very careful with it because this thing can cut through almost anything. I waved it around for a bit as I waited for Alex and Veronique to get ready. When we arrived in Langley, we met up with Duff and Ange at Andrea's Restaurant for a bite to eat before the party. Fatty rocking his medieval looking cane... We had to order small because Angie said Carla sounded pissed on the phone. Carla had already prepared food for the party and we were arriving late. LOL!!! Carla and Josh's new puppy, Gus!!! He'a a Flashy Fawn Boxer. Gus and Chewy meeting for the first time... Veronique checking out Gus... Party time! Basically, a Wireless Wave party... LOL!!! Chillin' on the patio in their backyard... Look who dropped by, Marv! I almost forgot that he and Josh work for Wireless Wave. When I was in high school, I used to hang out with Marv's sisters. LOL!!! Veronique getting a turn at holding the new baby... My turn now... "All by Myself" Andrew... LOL!!! A bunch of us played a litte game of poker. Candice and Dean... Mark with Veronique and Andrew in the back... The rest of the guys hung outside on the patio. Profile shot... Matt's teeth... Carla preparing more food... Duff and Alex went for a dip in the hot tub. The other guys started to play Guitar Hero. Dean having a go at it... Chewy had a nap on Veronique's lap. Duff and Fatty... Carla... Angie... Oh, Chewy... Gus was sleepy too. Look at the size of his paws! So cute! Uh oh, he woke up. Oh my goodness... So cute!!! Josh and I started to play EA Sports NHL 2008 while Gus got comfortable in his favourite corner. "Watch your elbow, Ed." "Don't forget about me, you guys," said Chewy. Posing with Gus... Gus was funny. When I let out a big cheer during the game, he started to paw me as if he was telling me to settle down. LOL!!! Look, he fell asleep on my leg. Josh... What is Angie doing?!?!? Oh yeah!!! This guy is going to get big! Angie's turn with Gus... Poor Duff, didn't realize that Angie was sleeping with someone else tonight. The affair continued... Angie, Carla, and Gus just done for the night... Fatty lounging... Our choice of weapons for the duel... Aaarrrggghhh!!! Fatty wielding the Fijian Bad Motherfucker Club... Poor Carla, it's hard work having a party at your house. Yeeeaaahhh!!! Don't be messin' with this club, just keep it on display. Filipino Mutant Ninja Turtle... Thanks again to Josh and Carla for having us over!!! Chewy keeping an eye on the road ahead... I finally got a good shot of him in the car. Good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so money " If pimp was a drug EDROCKER would o.d."

Anonymous said...

is that a real light saber? wtf...awsome!!!