Saturday 1 September 2007

Checking out Coquitlam Centre...

Before heading out to the mall, Rich and I grabbed sandwiches at La Grotta Del Formaggio. Here's Rommel watching us eat. LOL!!! Rich wiping his mouth... We went down to Coquitlam Centre to check out the new H&M Store, but it was too damn busy! We went in and out pretty fast after seeing the hordes of shoppers inside. I bumped into Russell who had the same idea of avoiding the crowd. He just left his girlfriend inside the store to shop, while he checked out the Gap. The whole time we were talking, I kept calling him "Ryan", but he never said anything. I only realized it now, that his name is "Russell". LOL!!! I also bumped into Isaac and his girlfriend, Rachel at Future Shop! Damn, I haven't seen this guy in ages. We used to work on so many film sets together. Before leaving, we grabbed dinner at Montana's. Apparently, Wednesday is the time to go there because they serve all you can eat ribs!

No comments: