Monday 17 September 2007

Best Buy (Gift Card Commercial)

Earlier this afternoon, I auditioned for a Best Buy commercial at Shoreline Studios. I still remember my lines, "Give the gifts no one can resist. Best Buy gift cards will WOW anyone on your list. No matter what they're into. That's WOW. Guaranteed. Only at Best Buy." I just memorized it in the waiting room before I went into the studio. LOL!!! It's funny because the day before I didn't think I'd be able to go. I was already booked for background on "Smallville" at 2:00 pm today, but my audition was at 2:35 pm. I was a little frustrated, but then I thought of calling my Principal Agent, Pamela at Muse Artist Management. I asked her if I could go a little earlier and she said, "Sure, why not? Try it." So, I did just that. I went in an hour before my original call time and did the audition. Then right after, I raced over to the Smallville studios. LOL!!! See, I lost a lot of sleep last night over nothing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool, hope you get the gig!