Friday 14 September 2007

Lost Boys 2: The Tribe

Earlier this evening, I received a call from my agent, Derek to do a last minute replacement on this show. "Launch EdRocker on Alert 5 !!!" I went all the way to Richmond to work at a 14 million dollar house! It was fun, we filmed a pool party scene and Julia was doing our make-up. It was the first time we worked together since our days on "Iron Road".Hayley was working too. "So, this is where all the dicks hang?" LOL!!! Check out Hayley's boots, she's sporting a Camo Toe! LOL!!! Our holding tent... Ryan... Lunch time... David was our caterer. (Hayley in the back) He and I went to the same school together, Killarney Secondary. His sister and I were in the same grade. (Hayley in the back, again) Down time in the tent... The set at night... I'm a big fan of "The O.C.", so it was cool to see Autumn Reeser on set. In between takes, the break dancers tried to see who could stand on their hands the longest. The girl in blue won. Most of us wrapped up at 5:48 am and Bryce was nice enough to give a few of us a ride home. "Thank you, my brother."

No comments: