Wednesday 19 September 2007

Hangin' out at Kits...

I met up with Fatty at the Cornerstone Cafe this afternoon to enjoy the sun. Here he is holding up the true Dark Lord of the Sith, Chewy. Ooohhh, he's such a bad boy.On our way to the bank, we bumped into Brett's sister, Lindsey and her daughter, Ella. Lindsey is expecting again. Congratulations! We also dropped by Ace Cycle Shop and said, "hi," to Jan. When we returned to Fatty's place, we checked out one of the suites up for rent in the building. There was a ladder up to the roof from the fire escape, so we did a little exploring. (Misha's finger in the shot) "Climb up here, Ed." "Yeah, this will make a good photo." (shot taken by Alex) Misha enjoying his soup while he and his brother view the street from above. Misha had enough, he was outta there. I dig my new jacket. LOL!!! Later in the evening, Veronique, Alex, and I went for dinner at Tatlows. Alex thought I was using him as a decoy for this shot, but I really wanted to take a legit shot. LOL!!! Veronique posing with our food... This place serves the best Seafood Chowder I've ever tasted!!! You have to try it. A photo of what grossed us out... There was some women who kept resting her feet up on one of the coffee tables. Her feet were so ugly and dirty too from wearing slippers. Yup, it was pretty rude. "Put your feet down, BIATCH!!!"

No comments: