Wednesday 26 September 2007

the L word

I went down to "the L word" studios this afternoon and look who was there, Deb!!!I gave her a big hug. There's Todd sporting the shades! Wow! I haven't seen Kaska in over a year. I just had to get a photo with her. Grabbing a photo with my masseuse... What's Chris pointing at? It's Paul, baby!!! If you look closely at Sherri's eyes, you'll notice that they're each a different colour. Todd!!! What I'd tell you? My masseuse... LOL!!! Lunch time! Moroccan Chicken and an awesome Toffee Cake... Our holding tent... Hey, the second section is no longer used as a garage?!?!? LOL!!! Just chillin', baby... It's Andrew again! It was a pretty easy day. I worked 8 hours, but man the night's are getting cold now. Farewell to our summer, eh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi once again ed nice to see your keeping busy

tracie