Thursday 8 November 2007

I'm Sad Now

After just 4 hours of sleep, I was back to work on the set of this TV series.Steve and I get a shot together with Tim in the background... Oh look, it's Sheri! Here's the morning line up to sign in. I still get a laugh looking at this one. My Studio Collective brothers, Todd and Craig... Yeah baby, it's Chris! I met Bev for the first time today. She's here on a working holiday visa from London, England! It was a long day with lots of people, 12 hours and 2 different film units! "Goodnight Todd." Production: Click the entry's title. I'm sad to say that this too was the last episode for the whole series. Due to the American Screenwriters' strike, this season has officially come to a premature end. I've worked on this show since the beginning. It's been a wonderful 5 years and a great pleasure to work with the cast and crew. I wish them all the best. It was truly one of my favourite shows to work on. "Good luck you guys!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ed Rocker
YOu are so cool
Yet, so very hot
I'd be your fool
but I am not
I love you so
You cute BOBO