Tuesday 27 November 2007

Long Beach, California Trip (Day 1)

I grabbed an early morning flight today to Long Beach, but had to catch a connection in Calgary first. Check it out, there was snow in Cowtown! I just had to take this shot because it reminded me of someone from work. I caught my connecting flight shortly after taking this photo. Aaahhh yes! Now this is the kind of weather I like. It looks like they're doing some renovations at LAX. I was a little hungry after the flight, so I grabbed a slice of pizza from Stefano's at Westfield Fox Hills. Palm trees... Finally in the hood... I always stay with my friends, Becky and Allan whenever I visit this city. Their kids, Asiana and Emilian... "Hey, I used to play the violin too!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, whhat are u doing in cali? i had no idea u were going... are u gpnna watch a basketball game???

The EdRocker said...

Oh hell no. I had to use my Westjet buddy pass before it expired this year. I'm visiting some friends and maybe do a little shopping too.