Thursday 15 November 2007

Samurai Girl

We were all back this morning for our last day of continuity, but this time we shot at North Shore Studios. Look out for Lauren and her sword!Here's Michelle eating breakfast. Our holding tent... Kaska braiding Lauren's hair as Dawn smiles in the background... "They say if your hand is bigger than your face..." Audra, Steve, and Dawn... Kaska posing with my black eye... Kaska posing with my tongue and Lauren's French braid... LOL!!! Charmaine arrived a little later in the day. Charmaine and Simon... And now, for some massage therapy... I had to get this shot because it was such a funny moment. Here you have Michelle dressed up as a fairy, knitting while giving out advice on relationships. LOL!!! Looking back, I should have posed with Dawn under this sign. We got wrapped after 6 1/2 hours and Dawn gave me a ride downtown after we ate lunch.

No comments: