Tuesday 6 November 2007

Dropping Off the Boys...

After only 3 hours of sleep from the night before, I drove back to Langley from Vancouver. I picked up Brody and the guys at the hotel and dropped them off at the airport this morning. They're off to Calgary now to make an appearance at the Tequila Night Club, but they'll be back in Vancouver on November 14, 2007 to appear at Ceili's on Granville Street. It definitely was a pleasure to hang out with these guys. (photo taken by Frankie) Big thanks again to Willy for the hook-up!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi EdRocker,

I enjoyed checking out your blog. I'm a recent grad in Silicon Valley, and I've just started a company that is mapping the blogosphere to our world. Here is an example of a blogger in Georgia who's plugged in: http://www.verveearth.com/landing/#type=user&id=772. It can be fun to explore different localities.

It's an easy process to get on board, and I can be reached at clayton@verveearth.com for questions or feedback. If you resonate with the vision of painting a global canvas of voices, please give VerveEarth a mention.

Cheers! -Clayton