Wednesday 14 November 2007

Samurai Girl

It was my second day of continuity on this pilot episode and I noticed some new faces added to our group. One of the new faces, Amanda... Kevin was back. Another new addition, Lauren! "Kaska, have they always been that big?" Our holding tent started out at Stanley Park, but we eventually moved to our set in the West End. Dawn is really cool. She actually has a collection of lightsabers! Thank goodness for Sam. He gave me a ride to the proper site after a little mix-up with the location info. Steve was converted to a crusader today. Time for some fun with Lauren... I had to take a shot of Amanda's beautifully braided hair. Amanda... They gave me a black eye again for the scene. And now for the Lauren Show! Lauren got her hair French braided by Kaska. The first pirate I ever saw wield a samurai sword.

No comments: