Monday 12 November 2007

Long Weekend in Seattle (Day 3)

We went back to The Cheesecake Factory today for lunch and this time the wait wasn't too bad. Mark, Kanita, and Terry... These two were funny. The guy actually passed our table carrying our food when the girl asked him, "Where are you going?" Our orders eventually found their destination. LOL!!! Hungarian Goulash (the before shot) "Go Kanita, Go!" Check out the rest of our dishes. Man, does every restaurant in the States serve huge portions?!? Hungarian Goulash (the after shot) For dinner, we went to Jimmy Mac's Roadhouse. Here I am buttering some bread while I danced to some country music. Shellaine, Rhondalei, and Terry... Rav, Brian, and Dre... I was still full from what I had for lunch, so I just ate some peanuts and ordered a cup of chowder. Shellaine and I went home shortly after dinner. Thanks again you guys for a great time!!!

No comments: