Saturday 10 November 2007

Long Weekend in Seattle (Day 1)

Shellaine and I drove down to Seattle again for Jeff's birthday. But before the party, we did a little shopping in Bellevue Square. This saleswoman at the Coach counter in Macy's was so damn cute! I just had to get a photo with her.There goes Shellaine walking around the mall. The traffic outside the mall when we took off to meet Dre. Success! She finally got her iPhone at Southcenter Mall.We tried to grab some dinner at this place, The Cheesecake Factory. All the different types of cheesecake... We didn't bother to stay here though, because the wait was from 90 minutes to 2 hours! So we went to Zephyr instead, which turned out to be a good call. Terry and Rhondalei... All this food for half-price because it was "Happy Hour"!!! I ended up only paying $10! Shellaine laughing after I explained to the guys that I'm Willy's proxy again for this trip. Shellaine and Willy's proxy... I'm coming back here for the "Happy Hour" again! It was time for us to attend Jeff's birthday party at The Parlor in Bellevue.I saw Rosa on the dance floor. Posing with the birthday boy... Shellaine, Jeff, and Willy's proxy... This place is cool. It's a pool hall and more! "Yaaah!!!" Getting a shot with Leanne, Max, and Annie... "Well, well, well... What do we have here?" "Yaaah!!!" "Yaaah!!!" I scared them off. LOL!!! The BFFs...My head talking to the girls... Best Friends Forever, Carry and Cheryl... Posing with the BFFs My head on the dance floor... Hotstuff, I tell you... HOTSTUFF!!! Some shots of the BFFs bustin' some moves on the dance floor... "Get down girls!" We are amused. Cheryl took it to another level. Something common at the Number 5 Orange... Leanne pointing out her leg warmers... Rosa! This is turning out to be my signature pose. When in Bellevue, check out The Parlor. It's on the third floor of Lincoln Square, 700 Bellevue Way NE. Suite 300. This beautiful glass sculpture was hanging in the foyer. We watched a little fight break out downstairs. LOL!!! Our night was over, So we all packed into the elevator and headed to our cars. Happy Birthday Jeff!!! That was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn..everybody's getting their iPhone's and I'm stuck with my iPod touch..I should've waited..