Wednesday 14 November 2007

The Return of Brody & Frankie

After work, I met up with Willy and we headed off to Ceili's to catch a glimpse of Brody and Frankie's return to our city. Here's a photo of Kim and I inside the pub. I still had the black eye make-up on. LOL!!!The place was pretty packed. Kim noticed that one of the girls in the crowd was an actress from "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation"(Vegas), so she approached her and asked if we could get a photo with her. Turns out she's local and I actually worked with her on "Life As We Know It". LOL!!! Her name is Jessica Lucas and she plays a new character on "CSI", Ronnie Lake. Too bad the photo turned out blurry. Willy and Kim... Brody telling everybody how much he loves dj Mike Tomas... Willy and I kept trying to bring Kim upfront to get a photo with the boys, but we failed at every attempt. dj Mike Tomas at work... "Fuck Willy, get out of the way!!!" Much better. The crowd was pretty excited to see the guys, but the security was a little too intense. They kept Brody and Frankie in that little corner for most of the night which frustrated them. Their appearance at Citrus was much better. They were able to migrate around the club with minimum security which everyone enjoyed because the experience was more interactive. Dude, I had to stand on a speaker to get their attention! And then I was told by security to get down. LOL!!! Group shot with Harman B... Here's Brody again, stuck in that little corner for 4 hours. Willy and I sucked, we couldn't get Kim her photo op. Looking back, we should have just met the guys in their hotel room before hand. I hate dealing with a crazy crowd. I almost felt like yelling, "Bitches leave!" LOL!!!

No comments: