Sunday 11 November 2007

Long Weekend in Seattle (Day 2)

"Wakey, Wakey, Eggs, and Bakey!"Shellaine finally unpacked her new iPhone this morning as Dre cooked breakfast for us. What a nice guy, eh? "Wow!!!" The face of a happy girl. It was a little cold today for my morning ritual, But I still managed to pose on the railing. Later in the afternoon, a bunch of us paid a visit to an outdoor gun range. This was the trap shooting section. We shot in the pistol and rifle range. Our friends brought their own guns for us to use and we actually bought our own bullets at a local pawn shop because it was cheaper than at the range's store. Rhondalei and Shellaine... Willy's proxy... Shit, I look good. These poses are perfect for the silver screen. LOL!!! Loading another clip... Here goes Shellaine. Brian in the next stall beside Shellaine... A .45 caliber Sig Sauer and 9 mm Glock... Rhondalei's Glock... It was time to change our targets. Shellaine tried out Terry's .22 caliber Beretta. Its bullets reminded me of toothpicks because they were so small. Shellaine later switched over to the Glock. Terry shooting his other .22 caliber Beretta... It reminded me of Robocop's gun. Shellaine loading the clip... I enjoyed shooting outdoors, just didn't like the hassle of changing the targets at designated periods. I like the freedom of changing my targets at my own time which you can only do at an indoor range. Although, when outdoors the guns are not as loud and there's better air circulation. It just comes down to personal preference when choosing where to shoot. Posing with one of the other patrons... Poor Dijon. He was scared from all the gunfire.After the range, we went out for Chinese and I finally tried some Honey Walnut Prawns! They were good. Too bad they don't serve this dish in Vancouver. In the evening, we checked out Venom. Shellaine and Kanita dancing... What am I looking at? Here's your answer.Getting a shot with Marilyn... Kanita... Aileen and Marilyn... Adrienne, Aileen, and Marilyn... The GLAMOOROUS... LOL!!! Shellaine and J.R. Yeah...This guy is so money! Jeff's cousins and their friend, Heather... I'm getting down. Dre is drunk now. A little lap dancing from Rhondalei..."No Dre, No!!!" The aftermath of the overconsumption of alcoholic beverages. "That's not how you make a gun with your hands." "You do it like this."

No comments: