Monday 5 November 2007

"I'm just a driver..."

Willy called me up last week to see if I would be able to drive a few visitors around town. This was the ride he set me up with today, the Dodge Durango."I'm just a driver. I go left, I go right, I go straight..." (photo taken by Brody) In between djs, Mike Tomas and Harman B... The boys preparing the night ahead at the Citrus Nightclub... Providing transport for Mike and the hotties to Citrus... My second load, with Brody riding shotgun... Caitlin, Sasha, and Harman B in the backseat with Kylee making out in front of them... LOL!!! My turn now with Sasha and Caitlin... We stopped by a Tim Hortons before heading to the club. Because I'm a fan of "The Hills", Willy knew it wouldn't take much for me to drive these guys around. Posing with Frankie as he finished eating his donut... Inside the club... Look, it's Berner! Getting a shot with Jen and Deanna... Sasha on the pole... Kylee, Caitlin, and Sasha... Jack enjoying some Dom Perignon... The girls were going crazy! dj Mike Tomas at work... Frankie with Jen and Deanna... Hey, it's LJ! The mob of women eventually infiltrated the VIP area. LOL!!! "Motorboat, Mike... Motorboat!" The club's security couldn't control the crowd, But Brody and Frankie didn't mind one bit. LOL!!! Shelby didn't think he would have to work tonight, but the club was desperate for his sound expertise. Posing with Nick, the owner of Citrus... Chillin' with Jack... Harman B and Caitlin loungin' on the couch... Sasha entered the wet t-shirt contest. Oh yeah!!! Caitlin was fun! She kept wanting dance. Yeah, baby!!! (Sasha's bra) "Go Sasha, Go!!!" The wet t-shirt contestants... I haven't seen Bobby (middle) in ages! Brody and Frankie getting ready with their Super Soakers... Locked and loaded... The targets... The squirt guns worked like shit, so the boys dropped them and went for a hands-on approach. Frankie's turn... Kylee cheering on her friend... The girl ripping off her top was the winner tonight. Brody rockin' the mike... Getting a shot with Jen and Deanna... Harman B's turn to spin... Mike with the ladies... Kim and Rey... Art, a Filipino from Prince Rupert... LOL!!! The boys after a job well done... That's all she wrote!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude, did you ask brody about whats really going on on the hills and with lauryn? i'm gonna call u tomorrow!