Tuesday 20 November 2007

Supernatural (Day 2)

It was our second day on this show and we were back at the studio in Burnaby.Everyone's all comfortable in the holding tent. It was actually sunny today! The studio in the far end is where they're filming the feature, "Watchmen". This is me trying to chew my breakfast in the morning. Some of us enjoying a little bit of down time. Jade sat outside to enjoy the sun. I let him listen to a few songs on my iPhone. It was such a nice day to be chillin'. "I wonder if Peter Petrelli is in here?" Lunch time! You see that Chocolate Mousse on the side? Well, I had 4 of them this afternoon! Here we are telling stories by the propane heater. Anya was our wrangler today, but she won't be back tomorrow. I'm sad now because she's pretty fun to have around. LOL!!!

No comments: