Thursday 29 November 2007

Long Beach, California Trip (Day 3)

Here's the Emilian Falcon all buckled-up to hit the road.On the freeway, where most Los Angeles residents spend a good part of their lives. We had some time to kill, so we checked out the Los Cerritos Center. Here's Allan pushing the Falcon. After the mall, we went to the Insight Shooting Range. Check out the guns!!! This is my James Bond pose. Loading the .40 caliber bullets... The Beretta... What else are you gonna do when you visit the United States? Look, dogs! A puppy with his mommy... So cute! The results are in... This photo reminds me of "Transformers". We went to Ikea later in the evening. Look, I purchased two Superman belt buckles for $50 at the South Bay Pavilion in Carson! These were selling for $35 each back home. I knew I'd find it cheaper here. Mission Accomplished!

No comments: