Monday 23 June 2008

Flying the Galactica (Day 2)

The weather was nice this morning, so I decided to bike down to the studio today.Tada!!! I parked beside Tim's Vespa. Gavin in the house! Lunch... Oh baby! Sharon was working today as a hand double. Josh doing some tricks with my bike... "What do we have here?" Lea was all bloody because... I ran over her with my bike. Some of her blood squirted on my head. LOL!!! It's funny, I started out as a pilot on our first day of continuity, but I became a medic today. Go figure. Damn it! Sexy's closing her eyes in this one. Christian was in as a photo double. After we wrapped, I was back on my bicycle again. Adiam took these last two shots of me. Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 21 Background. Length of Call: 12 1/4 hours.

No comments: