Sunday 15 June 2008

I Want to Ride My Bicycle

It was "Car-Free Day" in Vancouver, so parts of the city were blocked off from automobiles.So the boys and I decided to do a little cycling today. We started from English Bay. The weather was perfect! Proceeded around the Stanley Park seawall... Took a breather at one of the open fields... Arif, Misha, Nicholas, and Alex... There was cricket match going on. A view of the downtown core... Balancing rocks... The MK Street Machine with his new fixie... We grabbed some food at Vera's Burger Shack. We continued our trek along Kitsilano. Nick spotted this eBike as we made our way to Jericho Beach. This thing was fast! The creator on the right... Begin the Misha Photoshoot... LOL!!! The Brothers Kleider... "I see some ass!" My parents and I used to fish at this wharf when I was a kid. It hasn't changed much. Silhouette shot... Fatty lacerated his knee on Friday, So Nicholas applied this purple goo on it. He normally uses it for horses. LOL!!! "It's medicated," said Nicholas. We dropped our bikes off at Fatty's and walked over to Iki's. Damn, what a full day!

No comments: