Tuesday 24 June 2008

Flying the Galactica (Day 3)

It was our third day of continuity for this show and Michael was in as a photo double today.Adiam!!! Ceilidh going to work on Paul... This is the best photo I've ever taken of her. Jimmy in charge of props... Lynn has been doing make-up on this show for a few days now. Tim is the man that keeps us fed all day. Troy playing a little Rummy... Lea eating a sandwich... Our wrangler, Tim on Charron's bicycle... Ceilidh watching Gavin play cards... I was a bloody mess again. And so was Mike. Hana doing some stretching as she reads her book... One of the gaffer's dog... I took a few shots of the studio as I biked around the lot. This has been our holding tent for 4 seasons. Damn, I'm going to miss coming here when this series ends. Lunch time!!! Later in the day, production brought in some hot dogs for everyone! I had the bison dog. Josh calculated how much we were making after 12 hours. LOL!!! This was Jason offering 'Hera's' photo double, Sage some candy before we wrapped. LOL!!! Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 21 Background. Length of Call: 12 3/4 hours.

No comments: