Monday 9 June 2008

Heaven on Earth

This sight looks a little familiar. Our set on the left and our holding to the right...Nora, Alex, and Edwina in the morning... Peri offered me a seat at her booth. Alex was a specific today. I met Lacy again! It's been awhile since our days working at the clubs. Shots of our holding, the Smile Restaurant... I spent a few "morning afters" at this place when I used to work next door. Aaawww, Peri was tired. Sukh and Alex... Whoa! What's going on here? Things began to escalate, but in the end, cooler heads prevailed. LOL!!! "The story of my life," said Edwina. Crystal was our wrangler today. I didn't realize it at first, but I did recognize her face when I saw her. One of the actors on set turned out to be Stacy Keibler! I actually got a chance to speak with her between takes. Immediately after, I texted all my friends that would care. LOL!!!Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 35 Background. Length of Call: 6 1/2 hours.

No comments: