Wednesday 18 June 2008

The V-World (Day 1)

I worked on location inside the Orpheum Theatre today. Gavin was the first person I bumped into when I got there.Sebastian... Sharleen giving my camera a kiss... Oh boy, it's Tina! She was one of the many "bikini girls" on this shoot. Tina and Jessica... While working on the set of "Kyle XY", Jessica was asked by someone from production, "Are you humping the statue?" LOL!!! Getting in with the girls... Edwina and Brandon... LOL!!! Houston in the house! Natasha reminded me of a flight attendant. The theatre's beautiful ceiling... Here's Lacy! She totally reminds me of a hot Mia Kirshner. Scott and Tracy... Nicole in her beautiful outfit... She actually made it herself!!! I finally worked with Steve again. Hayley!!! And look who I bumped into today. This is Lance, the brother of my friend Stacie. She's been a fan of my site for awhile. Ironically, her mother and brother have made it on my blog except for her. LOL!!! After we wrapped, Ashley offered me a ride home, but when we arrived at the parking lot, we discovered that her car had been broken into! What made it so frustrating is that the fucken' asshole who did it, didn't even take anything! Poor Ashley... I stayed with her as she filed a police report and cleaned out the broken glass from her car. She still gave me a ride home because I was on her way. Thanks Ashley!!! Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 444 Background. Length of Call: 13 1/2 hours.

No comments: