Thursday 19 June 2008

The V-World (Day 2)

We were back at the Orpheum Theatre again for our second day of continuity.Tina wanted to take a few headshots. They made Jessica dress-up differently in the beginning, but changed her back to the outfit that she wore yesterday. I sat beside Paul in holding. And in front of Jade... Michael came by for a visit. One of the hottest bodies on set, belonged to Amanda!!! I was in love!!! Yes, those are my own silver shorts. I took one look at the line-up for lunch and got the fuck outta there! Amanda and I just walked around the block and bought lunch at... Cafe Crepe!!! I promised Lacy a photo with her and my shorts. LOL!!! I was kind of sad that our day ended because we all had so much fun working together. Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 475 Background. Length of Call: 14 1/2 hours.

No comments: