Wednesday 11 June 2008

From the Hanger Deck to the CIC

Oh shit, look out!!! Dave is a production assistant now!Paul was all tanned from his trip to the Caribbean. I kept calling him George Hamilton. LOL! I just had to take this photo of Chris. We haven't worked together for so long! Ceilidh's new hair style... She's got bangs now. Aaahhh... My brother Todd, thanks to his "heads up", I booked 3 extra days of continuity on this show! Thank you, Mason. I owe you one. The highlight of the night though, was when I arrived at the set of the CIC. Edward James Olmos asked me, "How long have you been working on this show?" That's when I enthusiastically replied, "Since the mini-series, bro! Give me some skin!" We both laughed and shook each other's hand. It's been almost 5 years of serving on the Galactica, a true pleasure indeed! Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 85 Background. Length of Call: 13 hours.

No comments: