Tuesday 17 June 2008

On Location at VanDusen

We were shooting on location at the VanDusen Botanical Garden this morning. This was our holding tent.Inside our tent... I just couldn't stand it anymore. My old pair of pants were just too tight. Deb from wardrobe even did a free alteration for me in her truck, but it was of little help. I was still grateful nonetheless. Elizabeth!!! Julia and Aylin... Laura and Rhonda reunited on set... Tracie and Kevin... Deb! My hero, Doug... Check it out! They're playing Monopoly! Gavin and Christian... Terence and Lloyd... Sara and Brynn were wrangling. Hugo and Simon playing chess as Lucas fools around on his laptop... Simon! Nora! Someone snaked the Ed Rocker's chair... LOL!!! Rosette and Natasha... Tracie with Candy in the back... Oh Daniel... Sharleen, Sukh, Julia, and Jarod... Edwina getting a ride on a golf cart... Deborah and Aylin rode in the back. Posing with Michael... Natasha and Hugo... Posing with Jenson... Enter Rosette... Rosette and Jenson... Michelle and Aylin... Caught Brynn in mid-stride... George and Simon... "Pull my finger." "Attack of the Ed Rocker" David and Sukh... The dreaded box lunch... Heading out to the truck... Lunch time... Thank you!!! I ate beside Nicole. On the way back, Elizabeth and I hopped a ride on one of the golf carts. Our holding was actually pretty far from the circus. We passed Brynn along the way. LOL!!! And Rosette... And Peri and Nicolette... Martin's not the only one with "magic hands". Edwin, Edwina, Edison, and Edwina... LOL!!! Elizabeth and Simon played "Mario Kart DS" together. A duckling and it's mother came through our set between one of the takes. They were so cute! But they were asked to leave by production. "I can't take it anymore. This job is so damn hard!" (I'm acting here.) Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 75 Background. Length of Call: 13 1/4 hours.

No comments: