Friday 13 June 2008

The Post-Apocalypse

Thanks to Greg and Angie, I got a ride tonight to Maja's theme party.Angie, Greg, Nicole, Maja, and Tracy... Todd arrived way before we did. He was chillin' on patio when we got there. Enter Anthony... Trevor in his Hazmat suit... Trying to send Nicole into quarantine... Here comes Rachel as the cutest amoeba ever! Rock Band... Trevor on the drums, Rachel on the guitar, And Greg on the mike... Rachel just givin' her... Ryan... "The man they call 'RAVINE'..." aka Derek... Angie, Greg, and the Guitar Hero, Todd... In between Tracy and Rachel... "I'm not getting on my knees, Derek!" Angie was dressed-up as Trinity from "The Matrix"... "Dodge this." The kids playing with the star shurikens... "Draw!" Diane with Maja... "You're a star, Todd!" Rachel looking like a mermaid... Here she is performing her scorpion punch on Anthony... Irma taking Tracy hostage... Maja is quite skilled. The Studio Collective... "Who are you?" I asked. It's Mike! A few poses by Angie now... Bonfire on the patio... LOL!!! Todd the mime... Borrowing Trevor's Airsoft rifle... Roasting marshmallows... What's going on here?!? "Oh my!" "Look what's on my pants!" The amoeba began to expand. LOL!!! That was fun. Thanks again, Maja!!! I can't wait for "Prom Night".

No comments: