Wednesday 25 June 2008

Flying the Galactica (Day 4)

The was how the weather was when I stepped out to go to work today!Early morning outside of holding... Adiam and Troy... Hana and Jason enjoying the sun... Robert... Kevin... Richard puffin' on his cigarette... Paul just arriving... Josh... He actually moved to Vancouver from Kelowna just to work on this show! Gina, Billie, and Mel... And then there's Blair. "Tim! You're late!" Props man, Jimmy... "There's no tanning in space, Paul." What I had for lunch... We were so excited to have Sage with us again. She and her mom just came from a waterpark, hence the face paint. Once again, she was photo doubling 'Hera'. Paul, Josh, and Adiam played with the soccer ball during our down time. Here's Troy trying to swing at it. LOL!!! Tim riding Charron's bike... This time we all got burgers near the end of our day. Some of the crew playing drums after we wrapped... I let Adiam ride my bike to the Skytrain this time because I wanted to finish off the slice of pound cake I got from crafties. Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 20 Background. Length of Call: 12 hours.

No comments: