Monday 7 April 2008

Another Day in Space

I was booked as a "Pumpkin Head" today. Here I am with some fellow Keystone Extras, Brian and Simone. It was a little too early for Tim this morning. Poor guy. Here's Jerry all suited up. My breakfast... And this was what I had for lunch. The Meat Lasagna was awesome! But the Butterscotch Sticky Pudding was even better! It was so good, I went back for seconds! Here's my second piece. How's that for a diet?Mario!!! We shared some pretty funny stories today. LOL!!!Here's Tim playing with my iPhone while Ed provides background. Timmy's thinking of getting one too. Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 18 Background. Length of Call: 10 hours. I caught the Skytrain home after we wrapped.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Keystoners. They are so pretty. - Krista