Thursday 17 April 2008

Yelling at a Wall (Night 1)

Here I am walking inside BC Place all ready for a long night shoot.Shafin saying, "Aaahhh." Oh look, it's my sweetheart... Michelle!!! My rummy players... Grace's fingers in front of Henry's face... Took the shot before she was about to do it again... Kirin and Vernard... My hero, Doug... Edwina and friends... Who be kissing me in the dark? Why it's Julia!!! Who's under that hat? Big smile now. Sisters, Britney and Leeza... I haven't seen them since our days on "Supernatural". One of my blog's biggest fans, Michele... "Hey, Alex!" Shafin and Jessica... She's been away for awhile, but she's back to eat a tuna sandwich. Maxin', relaxin'... A shot of holding... Wendy with a photo of her from the set of "Flash Gordon"... Simon! "Watcha reading there, Nat?" Aaron fixing his tie... Our wrangler, Tim showing me some love... Look who dropped by to give out some promotional gum, Kerbie!!! Julia's son, Owen... My homie, Jade... Michele, Al, and Marlene... Al got an iPhone too! Welcome to the club, my brother. Playing some rummy during our down time. Lunch time! The caterers had an excellent set-up for us. Yeah, baby!!! See, it put a smile on Bill's face. This is Alex. I met her for the first time today. Stephen doing the hostage pose. We worked together on "Slapshot 2". LOL!!! "Michael, where's the photos you promised me?" LOL!!! Aaahhh yes, the life of a background performer on set. Uh oh, the only casualty of the night. She twisted her ankle. Here's the line-up to sign out. I never wait in line. I just sit back and relax until the crowd dissipates. Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 225 Background. Length of Call: 11 1/2 hours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey edwin i sure love looking at this blog i can keep up with my buddies through your hard work.i was on supernatural night shoot thur. fri. out in the snowing blowing cold.check out my demon eyes on facebbook.
see ya soon tracie

Anonymous said...

oh my God the hostage photo is hilarious ha ha ha. - Krista