Friday 18 April 2008

Yelling at a Wall (Night 2)

It was my second day of continuity for this TV series.Here I am riding our local transit to work. When I arrived at BC Place, I saw Maja in the line-up. Oh, and here's Crystal posing with her. Plus one more... "Echo 3 to Echo 7..." "What up, Bomber?!?" The Studio Collective... Aaawww, it's Michelle. The boxer, Brad... Hayden, my man... Carmen, who's going to Japan pretty soon. My old pare, Kevin... Here's a cutie giving me the thumbs-up. Now, she's taking a photo of us. "Open your mouths!" The gamers... I borrowed Vernard's wife for this photo. LOL!!! Alex! It was my second day working with Nadine. We met on the set of "Battlestar Galactica". What's Kevin trying to sell here? Maja did a few sketches during our down time. "Put your hands up, Sukh!" Son and mother, Owen and Julia... The boys played a little hold'em. It's lunch time! "You can't hide from me." Here's what I opted for. Who do you think this belongs to? What's going on here? "Hey, Michelle!" They moved the set indoors temporarily because it started to snow. While we waited, they let us rest in the bleachers because we were a few levels below our holding.Behind Shafin and Michelle... The stadium was getting all set-up for the Vancouver Sun Run this weekend."Look natural, you guys." Some of the guys went down to sleep on the turf. LOL!!! Edwina, Edwin, and another Edwina... LOL!!! Here's Crystal capturing the men's attention. It reminded me of that scene in "Return of the Jedi" when the Ewoks were listening to C-3PO's storytelling. Some of the extras found a little peace and quiet in different spots. A shot of our holding... There's Steve, one of our wranglers walking towards me. After we wrapped, I grabbed some breakfast with Todd and Maja at Knight & Day. Damn, I was pretty bagged when arrived home. Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 155 Background. Length of Call: 10 1/2 hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I looked out of my window that night and thought "wow it's snowing. i have people on a night shoot tonight. oh well. i'll just snuggle up in this fluffy blanket and watch james bond. poor extras. i hope they aren't cold. and i hope they work a really long shift so they make lots of money." ah ha ha ha ha ha - Krista. I mean Anonymous.