Wednesday 2 April 2008

My Camera

My friend Boris, thought he'd be smart and ask me to post photos of my camera (which I use for my blog). No problemo, I just used the camera on my iPhone to take these shots. Here it is, the Sony Cybershot DSC-L1. I purchased it on July 25, 2005 from my friend Dan Bennett at The Sony Store in Pacific Centre. I paid $342.00 CAD for the 4.1 megapixel camera and $169.63 CAD for a 1 GB Memory Stick. I was one of the last amongst my friends to switch to digital camera. I still remember Boris laughing at me when I'd pull out my 35 mm instant on my trips to Calgary. Damn, I sure did waste a lot of film. I love this little guy. I've had no problems with it. It takes great shots, but it could use a brighter flash and a quicker auto-focus (You know..., for those hotties that walk around at the bar). LOL!!! Unless this thing dies on me, it'll probably be awhile before I upgrade. Prices in technology keep getting better and better these days, so I'll just wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I have the Easy Button on my desk at work...lol