Saturday 12 April 2008

Last Game of the Season

It was our last night of hockey at the Richmond Ice Centre for the season.It kind of sucks because I actually like playing the game more than I like watching it on TV. Here's Glen doing a flyby. And there he goes with the puck. That's Rich wearing the old Vancouver colours. Rich doesn't like to zip-up his pant legs. I'm speculating that he enjoys the cool breeze that flows up his legs as he skates. LOL!!! Steve showed up tonight! Rich and George, the defensive pairing of our team. Safeway #189 in the house!!! George, Steve, and Rich... I wore an old jersey tonight as well. Does it look familiar? Yeah baby!!! I just have to get a pair of new black pants and then my outfit will be complete. We're officially done. I look forward to next season, definitely!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what the heck is that ugly black jersey you're wearing...lol....must be from a non playoff team...hahah