Saturday 26 April 2008

Saturday Bar Hoppin'

I did a little bar hoppin' tonight. My first stop was the Media Club to watch Jade's band, FREEWILL perform. Look who I bumped into, Rhonda and Laura aka "trouble". Hey, it's Brad! He actually used to play with the band. It's been awhile since we worked together on "Dungeon Siege". There's Jade's ghost passing by the stage. Like I said, "trouble". The girls posing with Trevor and Jade.... Another fan from set... The show begins... The adoring crowd... Our boy, Jade can really rock on the six string! Great stuff! It was my turn to get a shot with the girls. After the show, I walked over to the Yaletown Brewery to meet-up with George, Glen, and Rich. Misha called, so I met-up with his alter ego for a bit. I'm a walkin'... I parted with Misha shortly after... And then reunited with Rich and the boys. We walked over to the Caprice to check it out and this was what I saw! Check out this hottie! Her name is Katarina and she was dancing up a storm. Posing for me with her friend, Christina... Christina and Katarina, my highlight of the night... My turn now with Christina... Aaawww... Rich wanted to get a shot with me. Rich with his new girlfriend. LOL!!! I kept bumping into Rose, so I finally got a photo with her. The boys were hungry, so we strolled down to Fritz. Rich ordered his favourite, poutine. And ate it. I wasn't hungry because I was too damn horny over Katarina and Christina. LOL!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm poutine...must have more

Jeffrey Kitura said...

WTF happened to the Street Machine!!!

The EdRocker said...

He took off and headed to the gay bar! LOL! No, seriously he did.