Tuesday 15 April 2008

The MOMMIETRON in Kitsilano

It seemed like a nice day to do a little shopping, so the MOMMIETRON and I were off to Kitsilano this afternoon. Here she is waiting for the bus.We got off at Kerrisdale to catch one more bus. "Take the shot already!" We finally arrived at our destination (the shops on 4th Avenue). Look, you can see the downtown skyline from here. "Pose here, Mom." After this shot, I bought another pair of yoga shorts, but at Lotuswear this time. "Okay, pose here, too," I said. "No, no! I'm allergic to the trees!" she replied. LOL!!! This was our last stop, Safeway. Look who was working. Tony, the organizer of our hockey nights! I just had to get a shot with him. That was it. After doing the groceries, the MOMMIETRON and I caught the next bus home.

No comments: