Wednesday 23 April 2008

Brunch, Photoshoot, Yoga, and Dinner

Earlier today, I met-up with some friends at Havana for brunch.Tadah! I opted for their Avocado & Shrimp Benedict for $12.99. Mike ordered the Two Eggs Your Way for $8.99. R.T.'s dish was the Chorizo Hash for $11.99. And for dessert, I ordered some Creme Brulee for $6.99. Everything was just delicious! I took off shortly after and headed for my photoshoot. Here I am with Patrick Norman. He's the photographer for this provincial print ad project. That go-see last Monday paid off. If they actually use my image, it'll pay even more. Ah, whatever, the 2 hours pay was more than I expected. To the left of me here is Nicole, Patrick's assistant. I walked over to Cambie Street when I was done and took some photos of the Canada Line construction. In the evening, I went to yoga with Nick. After our class, we ate at Milestone's in Yaletown. I dubbed this sculpture, "The Wooden Turd". It almost looks like something that came out of the Thing's ass. Why would they have this at a restaurant? Caesar Salad... Our orders are in... Nick had the Portabello Mushroom Chicken. And I had their Steak & Seafood Special. Here's Nick sipping on his Miami Ice. Fuck!!! I was a little pissed. Our server did such a good job at side-selling us that we didn't even notice until the bill arrived. I hate it when they do that! Mind you, the food was really good. But motherfucker, we just wanted some regular Iced Tea with free refills, not some stupid Miami Ice!

No comments: